The NYSPA is a statewide organization created to enhance the development of parking professionals within the State of New York to provide a forum in which New York state parking professionals can network, share and disseminate information specific to the parking industry, and to speak with a united voice.
The NYSPA is dedicated to increasing the knowledge of our colleagues and improving the quality of service to their constituencies. State and regional parking associations have been highly successful in sharing information and providing a local network to parking professionals in virtually every area of the country.
- Professional Development: Offers industry specific seminars taught by New York's parking industry leaders.
- Networking: Visibility, dialogue, problem-solving by New Yorkers for New Yorkers, with New Yorkers.
- Education: Source of up-to-date industry information on standards, equipment, and trends. Shows New York parking professionals the cutting edge of current industry technology.
- Diversity: Information for all New York parking professionals, large and small municipalities, hospitals, universities and colleges, and airports and transportation.
- Trade Shows:- Annual trade show highlights latest equipment, products and consultants in the parking industry.
- Legislative: Keeps members informed of proposed or current legislation which impacts the industry.
- Social: Spend quality time with other parking professionals.