The NYSPA's Election 2004 slate is as follows:
- Robert Hoffmann, NYSPA Vice President, Consultant member, Senior Project Manager, Baker Engineering NY, Inc.
- Natalie Harvey-Fonvil, NYSPA Secretary, Regular member, Parking Enforcement Supervisor, Village of Spring Valley, NY
- Joseph Wlostowski, NYSPA Treasurer, Regular member, Operations Manager, Parking Services, SUNY at Binghamton
- J. Mark Oda, Regular member, Manager of Parking Services, Syracuse University
- Johnna Frosini, Regular member, Parking Services/Welcome Center Coordinator, SUNY College at Brockport
The nominees are all current NYSPA Board members, three of them are holding Offices on the Executive Board.
Additional nominations may be submitted to the Secretary up until October 7, 2004. A nominee (a member in good standing) may be submitted by 5 other members in good standing as long as it is accompanied by a letter of consent from the nominee.
For contact information, please see the Board of Directors listing on this website.